the greatest show on earth

7:24 PM


so yesterday i was in my room and i was really feeling down because i had my hopes up for checking out the Glow in the Dark tour in NY but due to some circumstances my plan fell through. i checked Ticketmaster to see if there happened to be any tickets available and they were all out of my price range. then i remembered that there would be a show in Camden, NJ so i checked for those. i put my bid in for two seats and boom they came up and at a reasonable price--honestly how much do you expect to pay for four showstoppers? i made some calls to see who would be able to roll with me and my friend Rene was dooowwwnnn lol. soooo Saturday May 17th i have a date with Rihanna, N.3.R.D., Lupe Fiasco, and Kanye West. mmm, mmm, mmm, ain't life grand? :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments