those crazy facebook notes

4:01 AM


ok, i'm not a fan of being tagged in pictures where i look gross or videos that i'm not even featured in, and funny enough, facebook has been notorious for these situations.  lately though, there seems to be a habit of people tagging their friends in notes.  i find that annoying as well, but this note that my cousin Rhonda tagged me in is actually amazing.  these past few weeks almost everyone i've come into contact with has been going through some type of relationship hardship (friends, lover, family etc.).  after reading this note (at 4:00 am during one of my insomnia torture spells) it took some weight off of my shoulders.  like the people i've been coming into contact with i also have some issues that need to be sorted out.  so if you need something to read to help lighten your load, then please continue reading...


Don't spend major time with minor people


If there are people in your life that continually
disappoint you, break promises, and stomp on your dreams
too judgmental, have different values and don't have your
back during difficult times...that is not a friend.
To have a friend, be a friend. Sometimes in life as you
grow, your friends will either grow or go. Surround yourself with
people who reflect values, goals interests and lifestyle.
When I think of any of my successes, I am thankful to GOD
from whom all blessings flow, and to my family and friends that
enrich my life. Over the years my phone book has changed because
I changed for the better. At first you think you're going to be
alone, but after a while new people show up in your life that make
your life so much sweeter and easier to endure.
Remember what your elders used to say, "Birds of a feather flock
together.
If you're an eagle, don't hang around chickens: Chickens Can't
Fly!
I love the Lord and thank Him for all that he does in
my life therefore, I'm passing this on. Yes I do love Jesus. He is my source of
existence and Savior.
He keeps me functioning each and everyday. Without Him, I will be
nothing.
Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil
4:13
Be Positive - Be Progressive
Take the time to make a positive difference in someone's life.
Walk by faith, not by sight Receive God's blessings.
Heal the past; live the present; dream the future.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments