Reminisce: No Doubt "Just A Girl"

10:15 AM



This friday I will be seeing my FAVORITE BAND-NO DOUBT live for the first time! I'm more than excited, I'm jumping out of my skin. This was the band I'd send some cash to (via my mother because I was too young to work at the time) just to receive autographed pics, stickers and tees. Posters, magazines, CDs, even cassettes-I got 'em. 
And remember that classic Spin magazine that only displayed Gwen on the cover?


Yup! bought it and still have it :)

And on there most recent issue of the magazine, the whole band has graced the cover.


Also, Gwen is featured on the latest issue of Elle (cop it) and it's all about women in music. Great issue.


So, if you'll be at the PNC in Jersey screaming your head off to every single song like me, I hope you have an awesome time. I can't wait to see all of the Gwen-a-bees' style from the 1990s up to the present day.  It's going to be great.  Ps. Janelle Monae and Paramore are the opening acts... I'll be there early and ready. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments