Barbie x Christian Louboutin Sneak Peak

3:03 PM


Here's an (alleged) pic of the Christian Louboutin designed Barbie doll coming out soon.

In an e-mail from BarbieCollector.com, the new Barbie created by her "godfather" will have a "glam new look" which includes a new face sculpt, skin tone, and foot structure to fit into her four pairs of red bottom heels. Her shoes will also come with shoe boxes and cloth shoe bags.

There will be a series of three dolls and Barbie Collector VIPs get priority on ordering. So if you're interested, then visit the website to sign up.

I may be tempted to add to my collection ( I own the Spring in Tokyo and Kimora Lee Simmons dolls) depending on whether or not they release a doll with my skin tone... if you know what I mean. We shall wait and see.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments