My new iPod 4g

11:54 AM

So I finally upgraded from my iPod video to an iTouch I felt that I could be satisfied with for years to come. Although I'm still getting used to the concept of a touch screen, I must say this purchase was a very good investment. I bought the 64gb because I know that for the next few years I will need the extra space for more music, pictures, videos and my new addiction -APPS!

You can be sure that I will be downloading and reviewing apps to let you know which ones are my faves, and which ones I can do without. At the moment my top pics are:
(It's comforting to know that I can just lay in bed and add or repost items that didn't sell with just a few touches. Free)
2. H&M 
(This app keeps you up to date with new items and you can also make a convenient wish list and receive exclusive discounts. Free)
(This takes all the guess work out of trying to figure out what to wear for current weather conditions in your area. Free)
(A super cute and fun camera feature that allows you to have Sanrio style graphics on your pictures, $2.99)
(I'm yelling when I play this game! You control the riders and try to keep them from falling off the coaster. Free)

I have so many more apps, but I will post them individually to let you know how they are. So yes, "ooh vs. eww" will be back!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments