it's been a long time...

7:44 AM

...i shouldn't have left you---but i did. JANUARY 20th was the first day of classes at Rutgers, Inauguration day AND MY BIRTHDAY!!! after my class was done i met up with Frances aka mightyfranso







later on that week i celebrated with some friends (Julie, Janice, Karen, Antwon, Ahmad and others) at The Diner in NYC... that's all i'll say about that l0l



AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i also took my first trip to Guyana in South America. the birthplace of my Mom and a majority of my maternal family. it was awesome!!!


peep the before i left picture


and the "I'M HERE!" picture l0l


so that's what's been going on with me in the past month or so. but please believe i'm back on the fM train now and thanks for not turning your backs on me. i can see from the profile views that some of you have been coming on here for the new new...so thanks :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments